This vast lateral apartment of 5876 Sq. Ft is set over the first floor of 10 Montrose Place- a discreet, private residential development comprising a small number of luxurious apartments with top notch security.
This stunning, contemporary building is situated just off Belgrave Square, in the heart of Belgravia. The location is both private and central with easy access to Knightsbridge, Belgravia and the West End.
The communal areas are exceptionally well presented and secure with a 24 hour porter and underground parking for two cars.
Direct lift access reveals an enormous entrance lobby, with double doors taking you through to the main reception room. The main reception room has floor to ceiling windows and two large terraces for entertaining. There is also a formal dining room- currently arranged as a playroom.
The four bedrooms all have en suite bathrooms and are fantastic sizes; The master suite is simply breathtaking and has a dressing room and en suite bathroom.
The kitchen is large, with a central island, breakfast room and terrace overlooking the beautifully maintained communal gardens.
The utility room can be accessed via the service lift, meaning that this element of the property feels entirely separate.
At basement level, there is a large gym / dance studio with a wooden floor, mirrored walls and a ballet barre. Outside the studio is a large storage area and there is also the benefit of a separate secure storage room. The two parking spaces can also be found at basement level.
This property is perfect for someone wanting privacy, space and security within a beautifully designed building with exquisite gardens and communal space.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 5,876 Sq ft (approx)
- 546 Sq m (approx)
- Exclusive contemporary residence
- Completed in 2007
- Approx. 5876 Sq Ft
- Fantastic entertaining space
- Impressive master suite with beautifully fitted dressing room and exquisite en suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- 2 secure parking spaces
- Large gym / dance studio
- Secure private store room and additional storage area
- Three private balconies
- Beautifully designed gardens
- Four double bedrooms - all ensuite
- Separate staff entrance
- Separate utility room
- Guest WC
- Kitchen with breakfast room
- Formal dining room / playroom
- Huge reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- 24 hour porter
- Situated just off Belgrave Square
- Located in Belgravia and a short walk to Knightsbridge
- Grosvenor estate
- Leasehold; approx 116 years remaining
- Westminster borough