This three bedroom penthouse apartment is set within a brand new, sought after development with 24 hour concierge and a private parking space.
The apartment itself comprises of a master bedroom with ample storage, en suite and a private terrace. The second and third bedrooms can both accommodate double beds and enjoy built in storage. There is also an additional spacious family bathroom.
The open plan reception room is simply stunning, with wooden floors and an abundance of natural light. There are also doors leading out to a spacious decked terrace.
The kitchen is contemporary and brand new, with high grade appliances, a wine fridge and a large dishwasher.
As this apartment is located on the top floor, the views are second to none, with some of London's most famous landmarks such as The Shard, The London Eye, St Pauls, the BT tower, the Walkie Talkie building, The Heron Tower and Canary Wharf visible, to name a few.
At lower ground floor level there is a secure underground carpark with a private space for one car.
The property is available furnished or unfurnished- the Landlord is flexible.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- 1,135 Sq ft (approx)
- 105 Sq m (approx)
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Master bedroom with private terrace
- Second double bedroom
- Third double bedroom
- Spacious family bathroom
- Brand new development
- Penthouse apartment
- Fantastic views over London
- Secure underground parking
- Stunning open plan reception room with an abundance of natural light
- Brand new contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- 131 SqFt Decked Terrace (12.25M2)
- Gross Internal Area of apartment is 1135 SqFt / 105.50M2
- Westminster Borough Council