In need of refurbishment throughout, this apartment enjoys very high ceilings and balconies off both the reception room and bedroom.
The property is currently comprised of a small entrance hall, a generously sized bedroom with an abundance of natural light and a balcony, bathroom, kitchen and an impressive separate reception room with large doors opening out onto a balcony with views of Warwick Square.
The building is well maintained and has a passenger lift to all floors.
Leasehold: 129 years unexpired
Westminster Borough Council
Service Charge Information: As of 2017, £1040.00 per quarter
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
- 503 Sq ft (approx)
- 47 Sq m (approx)
- One bedroom
- Refurbishment opportunity
- Well maintained stucco fronted building
- Desirable Warwick Square Location
- Impressive first floor ceiling heights
- Passenger lift
- Very close to Victoria Station
- A short walk to Sloane Square
- Moments from Elizabeth Street and The Kings Road
- Westminster borough council