Cleveland Court is a handsome neo-classical building with a Portland Stone facade. Originally constructed in 1905 by the leading Edwardian architect Frank Verity.
The building has been the home to notable members of the aristocracy and at some stage housed the London Fencing Club.
The building was meticulously refurbished and remodelled by The Crown Estate in 2013-2015, to provide just a handful of beautifully appointed laterally arranged apartments with private parking.
There is 24 hour Concierge Service and given the presence of the Royal Palace at St. James’s opposite, the immediate area benefits from the highest level of security. This is in addition to the Building's own security systems to include CCTV throughout.
We are delighted to offer for sale the grand upper ground and first floor apartments extending to almost 5,000 square feet with glimpses through to Green Park which is less than 100 metres away.
In addition, there are 2 separate one bedroom apartments, providing perfect ancillary/staff accommodation.
There is also a self-contained double garage.
Crown Estate Leases of 125 years from September 2015.
Price on Application and further details available on request.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 4,894 Sq ft (approx)
- 455 Sq m (approx)
- 24 hour Concierge
- self-contained double garage.
- staff accommodation