Prince of Wales Terrace, W8 is a boutique collection of 13 elegant and spacious newly refurbished apartments housed in a Stucco-fronted building from the early 1860s. Moments from the tranquility of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park and only a short walk from the hustle of Kensington High Street and Notting Hill.
Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, the apartments here are the epitome of luxury and period design. An impressive marble-floored entrance leads onto a grand staircase and lifts lobby, all set off by low-level lighting. The apartments have all been sensitively restored with many period features retained including working fireplaces, sash windows and high ceilings. Every home has a private terrace or balcony with Victorian chequerboard tiling.
No two apartments are the same, but all enjoy plentiful natural light and bespoke spacious receptions which have been thoughtfully designed. Each home comes with at least two ensuite bathrooms and separate guest bathroom.
- 2 and 3 Bedroom Flats
- 843 - 1266 sq ft
- Prices from £2800 - £4000pw
- Samsung Smart TVs with Sonos soundbars
- Alexa voice-controlled units
- Double glazing
- Comfort cooling to reception and bedrooms
- Crestron smart touch controlling - AV/Sonos, DALI lighting, Heating, Comfort cooling systems, CCTV, Curtains and Doors (Penthouse only)